Used effectively, business coaching is a highly focused means of developing and enhancing key skills as well as offering confidential sounding and personal development services.
GRL works at the Bar with leaders and those with management responsibilities, providing professional support, development and coaching services – this includes individuals undertaking new roles with additional responsibilities, those preparing themselves before or during the process of securing a new position and those who’ve simply identified key areas they wish to focus on or strengthen.
Coaching is a partnership of equals whose aims is to achieve speedy increased and sustainable effectiveness through focused learning in every aspect of a client’s life. Coaching raises self-awareness and identifies choices. Working to the client’s agenda, the coach and the client have the sole aim of closing the gaps between potential and performance.
GRL’s professional coaching service is completely confidential and our consultants take time to fully understand the individual’s goals and requirements, working with them to design a focused approach to achieving goals
The founding principles of coaching:
- The client is resourceful
- The coach’s role is to develop the client’s resourcefulness
- Coaching addresses the whole person
- The client sets the agenda
- The coach and the client are equal
- Coaching is about change and action
Where coaching services add value:
- Plan myself into a new job
- Improve important relationships
- Make more money
- Decide what I want to do as the next step in my career
- Re-structure my organisation
- Become self–employed
Our lead consultants would be delighted to discuss your requirements.