£30K – £35K plus benefits package
Our client is a leading Commercial Barristers Chambers based in central London who are instructed in many of the most high-profile matters both nationally and internationally.
Chambers now seeks a Marketing Executive to provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Marketing team in all aspects of Chambers’ marketing and communications.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Marketing Executive will be part of the marketing team and will provide support and assistance in the following tasks:
- Arranging, managing and co-ordinating the organisation of Chambers’ events with the marketing team such as seminars, conferences and social events including invitation lists, delegate packs and presentations, pre and post-event organisation, liaison with venues and caterers, and event set-up;
- Offering leadership support to the Marketing Assistant;
- Co-ordinating seminars and conferences and maintaining relationships with PSL/training providers both internally and externally;
- Maintaining Chambers’ website and liaising with members about their profile pages, news items and events;
- Assisting on management of social media accounts and campaigns;
- Assisting on directory submissions process and management of interview schedule;
- Supporting the Business Development Director, clerks and members with the business development of Chambers;
This role would suit a candidate with 2-3 years’ marketing experience who is looking to develop their marketing career. The candidate will need to be proactive, extremely organised and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. It is important to be able to adapt to rapidly-changing priorities and to juggle different tasks. Knowledge or experience of the legal profession would be ideal but is not a pre-requisite.
A working knowledge of Adobe InDesign or Photoshop would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite.
The role is offered with a generous salary of £30K – £35K plus benefits package.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 11th September. Early applications are encouraged with initial interviews for suitable candidates taking place immediately.