c£35,000 plus benefits
Our Client, Erskine Chambers is a leading specialist set of Barristers’ Chambers based in the heart of ‘legal London’ with an outstanding reputation in each of its core areas of practice. Its 24 members (including 10 ‘silks’) specialise in Commercial, Litigation, Arbitration, Insolvency and Financial Services, and additional areas that compliment its core domestic and international practice.
Chambers is now seeking to appoint a Marketing Executive to this newly created position.
Working closely with the Senior Clerk and Head of Business Development, core responsibilities include:
- Work with the Senior Clerk and the Head of BD, to produce marketing plans and monitor the implementation and development of those plans
- Administer legal directory submissions; Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 and any other directories from time to time;
- Expand, develop, and manage the social media presence across all relevant platforms to continue to increase Chambers’ profile and brand and drive traffic to the website
- Event management: invitation, execution and completion (digital and in person)
- Supervise and oversee the creation and production of marketing materials
- Website maintenance and administration, including content updates
- Degree; or equivalent vocational qualification in business development, marketing or other relevant field; or equivalent experience in professional services environment
- Smartly presented with a confident and professional approach with a committed attitude
- Be able to work well under pressure, whilst remaining organised and calm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people at all levels (both written and verbal)
To apply, please forward your CV, which should clearly set out your suitability to exclusively retained consultants, GRL Legal LLP
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 28 January 2022. This is an urgent requirement and early applications are encouraged with initial interviews with suitable candidates taking place immediately.