Outstanding opportunity for a Barrister or Solicitor Advocate practising in Employment/Civil/Commercial to join this leading multi-national firm.
Focused on employment law but with significant opportunities to also undertake civil and commercial work generated by the firm and external clients, the role forms part of a highly effective team delivering quality advice and advocacy.
The team represents both employers and employees at all levels of tribunal and Courts across a wide range of employment claims such as discrimination claims unfair/wrongful dismissal, TUPE, misconduct, and regulatory matters. The team works in partnership with specialist solicitors and dedicated professional support , providing a seamless client experience.
- Ideally 5 Years’ plus Call/PQE in Employment/Civil/Commercial law
- Progressive and forward-thinking firm offering significant flexibility (e.g. location and working hours)
- Join well established team with outstanding reputation
- Enjoy employed status removing the financial risks of independent practice
- Significant package, including health/pension/potential bonus, more.
Early applications are encouraged with initial interviews for suitable candidates taking place immediately.