£30k – £35k plus benefits
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Barristers’ Chambers, specialising in Commercial and International Law. Chambers and its members are acknowledged by the legal directories as “leaders in their field”. With 21 QCs and 55 Junior Barristers, plus several full-time Arbitrators, Chambers now seeks to appoint a highly suitable individual to the role of Clerking Support Team Leader.
This is a busy, varied and interesting role managing and supervising the Junior Clerking Team. It is central and critical to supporting all aspects of day to day practice management administration within Chambers.
This key role requires demonstrable leadership and management to ensure the delivery of first-class services to the membership as well as supporting the practice management teams in achieving their responsibilities in respect of the professional commitments to members. The incumbent will also assist with administration in respect of Chambers’ business development work.
- Managing and supervising the Junior Clerking Team.
- Allocating conference facilities and overseeing the preparing of conference rooms as required.
- Overseeing the printing, copying and compilation of bundles.
- Overseeing the management of documents storage within Chambers.
- Supporting the marketing team with event administration and setting up for events.
The Person will:
- Possess the knowledge and skills relevant to the functions required and have leadership skills and management qualities.
- Have the ability to motivate others and a team player with a can do attitude.
- Be able to carry out tasks with enthusiasm and strong attention to detail with a willingness to meet the demands of the role.
The role attracts a highly competitive salary bracket of £30k – £35k plus benefits.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 20th March 2020. Early applications are encouraged and initial meetings with GRL Consultants will take place immediately.