Our Client, a successful boutique law firm based in the City, now seeks established individuals or even better a team with a successful employment practice. The firm enjoys a stellar reputation and competes directly with the Silver Circle. Clients include HNW individuals, SME’s and significant businesses operating across the technology, telecoms and media sectors.
With an established following, you will already be specialising in employment law and you will possess the inter-personal skills to build and develop a range of client relationships capable of delivering business.
The managing partners are open and supportive and continue to build teams of employed and consultant-based positions. This is allied with a clear strategy for future growth. The offering also includes flexible working and some of the most generous terms in the market.
The role will include:
- Working with the partners to develop the business.
- Fostering relationships with existing and new clients.
- Managing caseload
- Communicating effectively internally and externally.
- Active involvement in business development/marketing across the firm.
The individual will:
- Be able to demonstrate a high degree of technical expertise in employment.
- Have experience of building, growing and sustaining a client base.
- Possess a successful record in a similarly well-regarded firm.
- Be highly personable and quickly become an effective member of the business.
- Work closely with the managing partners.