Leading Commercial Barristers’ Chambers – London
£25-28k plus excellent benefits (including flex/remote working)
Our client is a leading Commercial Barristers Chambers and Members of Chambers are instructed in and appear in many of the most high-profile matters both nationally and internationally. Chambers and its Members are also acknowledged in the legal directories as “leaders in the field” across all their core areas of expertise.
Chambers now seeks a Marketing Assistant to provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Marketing team in all aspects of Chambers’ marketing and communications.
The marketing assistant will be part of the marketing team and will provide support and assistance in the following tasks:
- Preparation of marketing communications such as Emailshots, seminars, and event invitations using the Lex Marketing module;
- Assisting and supporting in the organisation of chambers’ events such as seminars, conferences, and social events including invitation lists, delegate packs and presentations, pre and post-event organisation, liaison with venues and caterers, and event set-up;
- Co-ordinating seminars and presentations both internally and externally;
- Preparation, updating, ordering, and dispatch of promotional material and marketing collateral;
- Regular updating and maintenance of chambers’ website with news items, announcements, changes to barristers’ profiles and CVs, publication of articles, etc.
- Other administrative tasks as required (e.g. booking flights, accommodation, venues, sourcing quotes, etc) in support of marketing activities.
This role would suit a candidate with previous marketing experience or someone with experience in a first-class administrative role who wishes to broaden and develop their remit. It is important to be able to adapt to rapidly-changing priorities and juggle different tasks. Knowledge or experience of the legal profession would be ideal but is not a pre-requisite.
The successful candidate will exhibit the following characteristics:
- Common sense and intelligence.
- A calm approach under pressure, allied with the ability to prioritise.
- A careful, organised, and conscientious approach with strong attention to detail.
- Creativity and an eye for design.
- A flexible and cooperative attitude
- A confident and assured personality.
- An aptitude for working with software and database management, with experience in working with the standard Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign or Photoshop would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite.
The role is offered with a salary of £25k-£28k plus an excellent benefits package
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to exclusively retained consultants GRL Legal LLP (GRL): email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 5 pm on Monday 15th August. Early applications are encouraged with initial interviews for suitable candidates taking place immediately.