£38k – £40k plus generous benefits
Our client is a leading Commercial Barristers’ Chambers based in central London. They are instructed in many of the most high-profile matters both nationally and internationally.
Chambers now seeks a Marketing Executive to join their busy marketing team. They have a hard-working, friendly, fun, supportive teamwork approach to the marketing of Chambers. The Marketing Executive will have their own responsibilities as well as providing comprehensive support to the Business Development Director in all the diverse aspects of Chambers’ marketing and communications. There will be an ongoing mentoring relationship for the support and development of the Marketing Executive.
The Marketing Executive will be an integral part of the marketing team and will have responsibilities in the following:
- Co-ordinating and developing the programme of in-house training with key and prospective clients;
- Arranging, managing, and coordinating the organisation of Chambers’ events with the marketing team such as seminars, conferences, and events;
- Offering leadership and mentoring support to the Marketing Assistant;
- Maintaining Chambers’ website and liaising with members about their profile pages, news items, and events;
- Assisting in the management of marketing and social media campaigns;
- Assisting with directory submissions process and management of interview schedule;
- Producing marketing material and responsibility for producing Chambers’ internal newsletter, sourcing interviews, news pieces, and features.
This role would suit a candidate with 2-3 years’ marketing experience who is looking to develop their marketing career, learn new skills, and take on more responsibility in a supportive professional environment. Candidates will need to be proactive, extremely organised, and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. It is important to be able to adapt to rapidly-changing priorities and juggle different tasks. Knowledge or experience of the legal profession would be ideal but is not a pre-requisite. A working knowledge of Adobe InDesign or Photoshop would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite.
This outstanding opportunity is offered with a generous salary of £38k – £40k plus generous benefits
The closing date for applications is 5 pm on Friday 24th June. Early applications are encouraged with initial interviews for suitable candidates taking place immediately.