Leading Family Law Barristers’ Chambers (London EC4)
c£50-60k + bonus and benefits
Our client, a leading Family Law Barristers’ Chambers with 38 Barrister members (including 7 QCs), 4 associate members (retired Judges offering ADR services), 2 Pupil Barristers, and 6 Clerks is seeking to recruit a full-time Administration Manager. This post is structured to provide significant support to the Senior Clerk, and where required to the Head of Chambers and to several committees. The Administration Manager will undertake a broad range of tasks including involvement in marketing, regulatory requirements, and accounts.
Reporting to the Senior Clerk, key elements of the role include:
- Chambers’ governance, regulation, and compliance – including EDI (and diversity data), H&S, Information Security, and GDPR/Data Protection
- Marketing – including implementing marketing plans, managing events, website, legal directories, research, and market intelligence
- HR – including induction packs, policy updates, maintaining records, and appraisals
- Accounts – including audit, bank reconciliation, and budget preparation
- Accommodation and facilities management
The person will be:
A Graduate or equivalent professional or vocational qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a similarly varied administration role, prior Chambers/Legal experience considered an advantage. Essential qualities include a team ethos, a hands-on, can-do approach, highly organised, excellent communication/interpersonal skills, and emotional intelligence with a confident and diplomatic approach.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV, which clearly outlines your suitability for the role, to exclusively retained consultants, GRL Legal: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an urgent process and early applications are encouraged with initial interviews with suitable candidates taking place immediately