An outstanding opportunity to manage and develop this leading group
Our client is one of the country’s leading Barristers’ Chambers with an outstanding reputation. With premises in Manchester, Leeds, and Birmingham, Chambers has over 120 barristers including 20 QCs. Many members of Chambers are tier one ranked in the leading legal directories and are supported by clerking and staffing teams, who are also recognised for their commitment to outstanding client care.
Chambers is now seeking a highly suitable individual to oversee and develop the BD and Practice Management of its Leeds office. Reporting to the Chief Clerks and forming part of Chambers’ Senior Management Team, the Senior Clerk is responsible for delivering a first-class service to members and clients across Chambers practice areas and teams. This role also plays an active part in Chambers’ broader strategic plans.
Key elements of the role include:
- Managing the business and developing the practices of Leeds based members
- Effective communication and collaborative working with colleagues in Leeds and other centres
- A proactive approach to business development and marketing initiatives, ensuring follow-up and the building and maintenance of successful client relationships
- Leading, managing, mentoring, and developing colleagues, both clerks, and other staff, effectively
- Negotiating fees and fee agreements across Chambers practice groups
The person will have:
- A proven record of delivering in a similar leadership role
- The requisite skills to lead, influence, and gain the respect of others
- A demonstrable record of strategic business planning and business development
- The ability to deliver the role with confidence and efficiency
- The ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Experience in diplomacy, with a pragmatic and professional approach always
To apply for this position, please forward your CV, which clearly outlines your suitability for the role,
to exclusively retained consultants, GRL Legal: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 5 pm on 5th July 2022. Early applications are encouraged with initial interviews for suitable candidates taking place immediately.