£45k plus benefits
Our client is an established leading set of Barristers’ Chambers who have been in practice for over 125 years. Chambers has 60 members, including 12 silks, all of whom are well known for their work in planning, property, public law, local government, housing, community care, licensing, regulatory law and commercial matters, advising private and public sector clients.
Working closely with the Chief Executive, Members of Chambers and the Clerking Team, this hands-on role is responsible for the creation and implementation of Chambers’ long term and annual communications plan, which feeds in to and supports the wider Chambers strategy.
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications plans and strategies and ensure their ongoing review.
- Collaborate with the Head of Finance to prepare and manage the marketing budget.
- Work collaboratively to raise the profile of Chambers and its members.
- Events management – in person and online events, by identifying topics, creation and delivery and effective follow up.
- Manage and develop Chambers’ website and its digital and social media output.
- Internal and external communications – manage key external relationships with PR company/journalists/others.
- Prepare hard copy and digital materials/copy for marketing initiatives and events.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess suitable experience gained in a similar role within the legal, other professional or similarly fast paced environment.
- Ideally be educated to degree or similar level – high standard of written and spoken English.
- Be knowledgeable of digital and other marketing and communications techniques to produce professional and consistent messaging.
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to influence at all levels – both inside and outside the organisation.
- Be positive, energetic, and capable of managing workloads successfully to competing deadlines.
The role attracts a competitive salary of up to £45k plus benefits.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 15th June 2022. Early applications are encouraged and initial interviews for suitable candidates will take place immediately.