Up to £50k plus bonus and benefits
Flexible/remote working 2 days per week offered
4 Days per week considered
Our client, a leading Barristers’ Chambers whose members specialise in commercial and employment law, is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their forward thinking and friendly team. This important role is in sole charge of Chambers’ marketing function and will oversee a part-time Marketing and Administration Assistant.
Working closely with the Chambers Director, Members of Chambers and the Clerking Team, this hands-on role is responsible for the creation and implementation of a client focused marketing and communications strategy. They will also continue the development and delivery of Chambers’ marketing functions to support and promote Chambers and its Members.
- To develop and deliver a detailed marketing plan – ensuring constant review in line with market developments and changing use of technology.
- Creation and management of digital content and its placing to continue successful growth of brand and revenues.
- Management of content of Chambers’ website, including blogs, vlogs, podcasts and webinars.
- Development of Chambers’ branding, Members profiles on social and other digital media channels.
- Successfully manage and enhance Chambers’ legal directories submissions processes.
- Delivery of Chambers successful events and seminars.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a successful record in a similar role within the legal, other professional or similarly fast paced environment.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of all aspects of digital and other marketing and communications techniques to produce professional and consistent messaging.
- Be a natural communicator with the ability to influence at all levels – both inside and outside the organisation, including working successfully within and externally to other Teams.
- Be highly literate with outstanding communication skills, proven copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
- Be positive, energetic, and capable of working with and delivering to competing deadlines.
The role attracts a highly competitive salary of up to £50k plus bonus and benefits. 2 days per week flexible/remote working is also offered.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 27th May 2022. Early applications are encouraged and initial interviews for suitable candidates will take place immediately