Up to £45,000
Our client is an established leading set of Barristers’ Chambers who have been in practice for over 125 years. Chambers has 59 members, including 12 silks, all of whom are well known for their work in planning, property, public law, local government, housing, community care, licensing, regulatory law and commercial matters, advising private and public sector clients.
Chambers now seeks an Administration Manager to play a vital role in supporting all Barristers and staff in this newly created role.
Reporting to the CEO, the Administration Manager will have responsibility for all operational functions of Chambers, including finance, administration, facilities and regulatory compliance.
- General administration
- Premises, Facilities and IT
- Health and safety compliance and monitoring
- General regulatory and compliance support
- Finance, including maintaining all bank accounts and monthly reconciliation
- Providing support to the Pupillage Committee
- Assisting with tender submission processes
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant qualifications and experienced gained in a similar role
- Capable of working effectively independently and as part of the team
- High attention to detail
- Discreet and maintain the integrity of confidential information
- A personable and friendly manner
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 26th January 2022. Early applications are encouraged, with initial interviews for suitable candidates taking place immediately.