Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Our client is a long-established civil set of Chambers which has a well-deserved and consistent reputation for excellence. Chambers’ core practice areas include personal injury, employment and discrimination, international and travel, industrial disease, insurance, clinical negligence, product liability, professional negligence and costs.
Chambers is seeking an Assistant Practice Manager to assist and work within the clerking team.
The successful candidate will be someone that can work well under pressure, is keen to learn and develop and progress in their career in a forward thinking and proactive environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Diary and practice management
- Negotiating and agreeing fees
- Managing relationships with existing and new clients
- Proactively develop business on behalf of Chambers
- Fixing and listing in various courts
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Ideally working in a similar environment with at least 2-3 years’ experience
- Excellent face-to-face communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A focus on excellent client care with a professional and service-oriented approach
- A working knowledge of Equality and Diversity code in respect of clerking members of Chambers
- Team ethic with significant ambition to learn and progress career
- Strong initiative and willingness to work in a pressurised environment
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 3rd November 2020, but early applications are encouraged, with initial interviews for suitable candidates taking place immediately