(343) Practice Director – Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence (Leeds) – Civil, Family and Commercial Law Chambers
Chambers now seeks a motivated and highly personable Practice Director to lead Chambers’ Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence team.
(344) Assistant Practice Manager (x2) – Leading Civil Chambers (London)
Chambers is seeking an Assistant Practice Manager to assist and work within the clerking team
(342) Junior Fees Clerk – Leading Planning and Environmental Barristers’ Chambers – London
Chambers now seeks to recruit a highly suitable individual to the position of Junior Fees Clerk.
(341) Fees Clerk – Leading multi-disciplinary Barristers’ Chambers (London)
Chambers is now seeking a Fees Clerk to strengthen its high performing Fees Team. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to confidently conduct effective dialogue with Members, as well as liaise efficiently with external clients.
(340) Second Junior Civil Clerk – Leading multi-disciplinary Barristers’ Chambers (London)
Chambers is now recruiting a Second Junior Civil Clerk to work closely with other Practice Team Clerks and report directly to the Senior Clerk
(336) Marketing Executive – Leading Commercial Barristers’ Chambers – London
Chambers now seeks a Marketing Executive to provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Marketing team in all aspects of Chambers’ marketing and communications
Load more jobs for Professional Support
US/UK Expat Tax Specialist Grade: Assistant Manager to Senior Manager
Our client is a boutique but growing international tax advisory firm looking to hire an assistant manager or manager who has a solid background in US/UK private client tax.
(333) Clerking Support Team Leader – Leading Commercial Barristers’ Chambers (London)
This is a busy, varied and interesting role managing and supervising the Junior Clerking Team. It is central and critical to supporting all aspects of day to day practice management administration within Chambers.
(CON 1) Established Legal & Professional Services Recruitment Consultants
As part of our continued growth within the legal and professional services markets, we are now seeking established consultants capable of driving business in these areas and who share our commitment to outstanding client service.
(242) Outstanding Entry Level Positions – Leading Barristers’ Chambers
Our Clients, sets of leading Barristers’ Chambers in London are seeking to recruit to the role of Junior Clerk. This important support role will suit someone seeking their first position in a fast-paced professional services environment or those with some experience.