US/UK Expat Tax Specialist Grade: Assistant Manager to Senior Manager
Our client is a boutique but growing international tax advisory firm looking to hire an assistant manager or manager who has a solid background in US/UK private client tax.
(335) Digital Marketing Executive – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
Our Client, a market leading set of Barristers’ Chambers, is seeking to recruit a highly suitable individual to a newly created role of ‘Digital Marketing Executive’.
(333) Clerking Support Team Leader – Leading Commercial Barristers’ Chambers (London)
This is a busy, varied and interesting role managing and supervising the Junior Clerking Team. It is central and critical to supporting all aspects of day to day practice management administration within Chambers.
(330) Marketing Executive – Boutique City Law Firm (London)
Reporting to the partners and working closely with all involved in the business, this newly created Marketing Executive role will lead on all aspects of the firms’ marketing and communications initiatives and will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategy.
(331) Assistant Arbitrators’ Clerk – Leading Barristers’ Chambers
Chambers is now seeking to appoint an Assistant Arbitrators’ Clerk.
(CON 1) Established Legal & Professional Services Recruitment Consultants
As part of our continued growth within the legal and professional services markets, we are now seeking established consultants capable of driving business in these areas and who share our commitment to outstanding client service.
Load more jobs for Professional Support
(327) Junior Practice Clerk – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with around 2 years’ clerking experience who is looking to progress their career to the next level in a friendly, proactive and forward-thinking set
(325) Part-time Accounts Clerk – Leading Barristers’ Chambers – London
This role will support the Accounts Manager as directed in all aspects of the accounts function
(314) Document and Digital Reprographics Administrator – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
This role will manage Chambers’ transition from paper and print to electronic and digital document management, including large scale and high volume document storage, archiving and retrieval, electronic case bundle management and production and paperless working.
(313) Part-Time Fees Clerk – 3 days per week – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
Chambers is acknowledged by the legal directories as “leaders in their field” in each of its main practice areas and now seeks to appoint a suitable individual to the role of Fees Clerk.
(242) Outstanding Entry Level Positions – Leading Barristers’ Chambers
Our Clients, sets of leading Barristers’ Chambers in London are seeking to recruit to the role of Junior Clerk. This important support role will suit someone seeking their first position in a fast-paced professional services environment or those with some experience.