(307) Administration Support / Front of House Receptionist – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
This multi-faceted role will provide an excellent service to members of Chambers, visitors and clients with particular emphasis on exceptional standards of customer care.
(306) Administration Manager – Leading Barristers’ Chambers
Working closely with the Senior Clerking Team, Administration Team and Members of Chambers, the successful individual is required to play a significant role in the effective day to day running of chambers.
(304) First Public Clerk – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
Chambers is now seeking to appoint a highly suitable individual to the role of First Public Clerk to work closely with the Senior Clerk for Public and Human Rights and provide an exceptional service to its clients and members.
(305) Assistant Practice Manager – Leading Civil Barristers’ Chambers
The successful candidate will be someone that can work well under pressure, is keen to learn and develop and progress in their career in a forward thinking and proactive environment.
(301) Assistant Practice Manager – Leading Commercial Barristers’ Chambers
Working within an established and dynamic team, and a designated team of Barristers, the successful individual will assist with the smooth running and continued development of Chambers’ practice management functions.
(297) Chambers Director – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
The role has shared responsibility for the management and development of the business, Members’ practises as well as an important role in delivering the business development functions.
Load more jobs for Professional Support
(185) 30 PARK PLACE, CARDIFF – Lead Family Clerk – Excellent salary package
Chambers now seeks a motivated and highly suitable individual to lead Chambers’ family clerking.
(299) Senior Fees Clerk – Leading Barristers’ Chambers
Chambers now seeks to appoint a highly suitable individual to the newly created role of Senior Fees Clerk
(242) Outstanding Entry Level Positions – Leading Barristers’ Chambers
Our Clients, sets of leading Barristers’ Chambers in London are seeking to recruit to the role of Junior Clerk. This important support role will suit someone seeking their first position in a fast-paced professional services environment or those with some experience.