(320) Junior Clerk – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
The successful candidate will be someone that can work well under pressure, is keen to learn and develop and progress in their career as a Barristers’ Clerk.
(312) Administration & Marketing Executive – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
Chambers is now seeking to appoint an Administration & Marketing Executive to join their friendly, dynamic and innovative team.
(314) Document and Digital Reprographics Administrator – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
This role will manage Chambers’ transition from paper and print to electronic and digital document management, including large scale and high volume document storage, archiving and retrieval, electronic case bundle management and production and paperless working.
(313) Part-Time Fees Clerk – 3 days per week – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
Chambers is acknowledged by the legal directories as “leaders in their field” in each of its main practice areas and now seeks to appoint a suitable individual to the role of Fees Clerk.
(311) Marketing and Events Executive – Leading Commercial Barristers’ Chambers – London
Chambers now seeks a Marketing and Events Executive to provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Marketing Director in all aspects of Chambers’ marketing and communications.
(307) Administration Support / Front of House Receptionist – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
This multi-faceted role will provide an excellent service to members of Chambers, visitors and clients with particular emphasis on exceptional standards of customer care.
Load more jobs for Professional Support
(306) Administration Manager – Leading Barristers’ Chambers
Working closely with the Senior Clerking Team, Administration Team and Members of Chambers, the successful individual is required to play a significant role in the effective day to day running of chambers.
(301) Assistant Practice Manager – Leading Commercial Barristers’ Chambers
Working within an established and dynamic team, and a designated team of Barristers, the successful individual will assist with the smooth running and continued development of Chambers’ practice management functions.
(297) Chambers Director – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
The role has shared responsibility for the management and development of the business, Members’ practises as well as an important role in delivering the business development functions.
(242) Outstanding Entry Level Positions – Leading Barristers’ Chambers
Our Clients, sets of leading Barristers’ Chambers in London are seeking to recruit to the role of Junior Clerk. This important support role will suit someone seeking their first position in a fast-paced professional services environment or those with some experience.