Marketing Manager – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London) – £45-50,000
Our Client, a leading Barristers’ Chambers, specialising in all areas of Chancery and Commercial law, is seeking to appoint an energetic and pro-active Marketing professional to drive Chambers’ marketing strategies and output.
(401) Deputy Senior Clerk – Leading Civil and Commercial Chambers – Generous salary and benefits package
Our client is a leading civil and commercial Barristers’ Chambers whose members advise and appear in significant civil and commercial disputes, both internationally and domestically. Chambers now seeks a Deputy Senior Clerk who, in conjunction with the Senior Clerk, will oversee a team of clerks, managing the busy practices of Chambers’ members
(390) Practice Manager (Family and Court of Protection) – Leading Civil, Family and Commercial Law Chambers (Leeds)
Reporting to the Family Team Practice Director, Chambers now seeks a motivated and highly personable Practice Manager to assist Chambers in providing outstanding levels of support, to the Family Team.
(396) Junior Barristers’ Clerk – Leading Chancery / Commercial Chambers, WC2
Chambers seeks to recruit a Junior Clerk to provide administrative and general organisational support to colleagues and members
(389) Practice Manager – Leading Criminal Barristers Chambers (London)
Reporting to the Chambers Director, this role will focus on the practice management and administration of Chambers and its members
(393) Assistant Practice Manager – Leading Civil Chambers (London)
The successful candidate will be someone that can work well under pressure, is keen to learn and develop and progress in their career in a forward thinking and proactive environment.
Load more jobs for Professional Support
(388) Practice Team Leader – Leading Civil Law Barristers Chambers (London)
The Practice Team Leader role is responsible for the development and continued success of the practices of an assigned team of Barristers, including Silks and more broadly Chambers.
(387) Fees Clerk – Leading Barristers’ Chambers
Chambers is now seeking a Fees Clerk to develop and manage a fully effective and pro-active fees function for Chambers. Criminal fee billing experience is essential.
(386) Practice Manager – Leading Commercial Barristers’ Chambers (London)
Suitable candidates will have a significant track record in working in a Barristers Chambers (7+ years), together with a sound knowledge of the administrative requirements of managing the practices of barristers in commercial areas of law
(381) Front of House / Chambers Personal Assistant – Leading multi-disciplinary Barristers’ Chambers (Manchester)
North West England
This varied role, reports to the Chambers Manager and Chambers Director and assists with all tasks associated with the operational running of Chambers.
(378) Deputy Team Leader – Leading Planning and Environmental Chambers (London)
Our client, a leading London Barristers’ Chambers which has a well-deserved and consistent reputation for excellence, is seeking a Deputy Team Leader to join their highly respected and friendly clerking team.
(375) Fourth Junior Civil Clerk – Leading multi-disciplinary Barristers’ Chambers
Chambers is now recruiting a Fourth Junior Civil Clerk to work closely with other Practice Team Clerks and report directly to the Senior Clerk. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ civil clerking experience.
(373) Team Assistant x2 – Leading Planning and Environmental Chambers (London)
Our client, a leading London Barristers’ Chambers which has a well-deserved and consistent reputation for excellence, is seeking 2 Team Assistants to join their highly respected and dynamic clerking team.
(363) Marketing Executive – Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
Collaborating with the Directors, Clerks and members of Chambers, this standalone role will coordinate the marketing activities of Chambers, with particular emphasis on expanding its marketing channels, social media presence and leveraging both the new website and CRM system.
(CON 1) Established Legal & Professional Services Recruitment Consultants
As part of our continued growth within the legal and professional services markets, we are now seeking established consultants capable of driving business in these areas and who share our commitment to outstanding client service.
(242) Outstanding Entry Level Positions – Leading Barristers’ Chambers
Our Clients, sets of leading Barristers’ Chambers in London are seeking to recruit to the role of Junior Clerk. This important support role will suit someone seeking their first position in a fast-paced professional services environment or those with some experience.